Oct 27, 2016 02:37PM ● Published by Bryan Scott
When considering retirement living options, seniors look for comfort and community, and an array of services and amenities that enhance and fulfill everyday living. As baby boomers age, they are setting new standards in retirement living, making senior living communities a popular option.
One local example of this trend is The Ridge, a new senior living community, opening later this year. Defined by a distinctive atmosphere, lavish amenities, exceptional hospitality, and innovative technologies, The Ridge is in a league of its own. This beautifully designed community in Salt Lake City is set in an ideal location showcasing picturesque views of the valley from every angle. Caring staff and healthcare professionals allows residents and families to enjoy the highest quality senior living experience.
Life at The Ridge begins by choosing a residence option that is best suited to a person’s needs. Offering all the comforts of a custom-built home, this community has it all including solar panels, elevated apartment ceilings, high-end finishes, and many other unique features. The design is modern utilizing many upscale features and all the latest in technology to enhance residents’ lives.
The Ridge has beautiful apartments, including studios, one- and two-bedroom suites. If a resident needs additional support at any time, there is a licensed staff within the community that can offer assistance with a number of personal care services.
The Ridge also has memory-care suites for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. The separate, specially designed and dedicated memory care neighborhood ensures the comfort, care and security of residents.
The Ridge offers an array of services and amenities including:
- Spacious apartments with designer finishes and several with balconies
- Unparalleled views throughout the community and apartment suites
- Restaurant and bistro-style dining featuring local, organic and gluten-free options
- Environmentally conscious, solar powered community
- State-of-the-art wellness center to engage in a healthy lifestyle
- Concierge services
- Daily tidying and weekly housekeeping for a hassle-free lifestyle
- Complimentary voice-over IP phone, basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Covered parking, heated driveway and large storage areas available
- Vibrant Life calendar to offer a variety of daily experiences and adventures
- Exceptionally trained, compassionate staff available day and night
- Cutting-edge emergency response systems and keyless entry
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary scheduled transportation in an eco-friendly Tesla electric vehicle
- Several water features and reflection pools
- Courtyard with fireplace and outdoor kitchen
- Art studio
- Pizza oven in demonstration kitchen for residents and families to enjoy
- A focus on lifelong learning and attending The Osher™ foundation classes at University of Utah
Visit and experience the friendly and welcoming environment. The Ridge is located at 2363 S. Foothill Drive in Salt Lake City. For more information visit http://www.TheRidgeSeniorLiving.com or call (801) 466-1122.